We reinvented our solutions
around the concept of quality
- Exceed customer expectations regarding the quality of products delivered and the level of service provided, creating stable and lasting partnerships
- Develop and foster a transparent relationship with all stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, financial institutions, state and sectoral bodies – based on dialogue, mutual trust, collaborative spirit and preservation of an image of quality
- Ensure the adoption of socially and environmentally responsible behaviours and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assure compliance with the FSC framework, based on the principle of selecting FSC certified suppliers, whenever requirements demand it
- Include in the organization’s policy compliance with existing legislation, in order to secure the safety conditions of the company, in general and of each workplace, in particular.
- Monitor and promote the technological evolution of both equipment and production processes
- Ensure economic and financial stability of the company
Fapajal seeks to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction on a daily basis, by establishing a frank partnership and collaboration and providing them with a high-quality service, in line with the best practices in the market. Through the continuous improvement of a Quality Management System in accordance with the NP EN ISO 9001 standard and the IFS Household and Personal Care standard, it aims at achieving the following objectives:
- Control the quality of paper produced and converted products
- Meet product specifications, including customer requirements, legal and security requirements
- Advise the client on the choice and use of products
- Develop new products that meet customer needs and market consumption trends
- Get the best quality-price ratio
- Involve human resources in customer satisfaction
- Ensure commitment to continuous effectiveness improvement of the quality management system
- Provide the maintenance of infrastructures and equipment
We daily look for a high level of satisfaction from our customers, establishing a relationship of true partnership and collaboration.
Fapajal aspires to provide a service of excellence to its customers, in addition to a high-quality supply of tissue products. It undertakes to continuously improve its production processes and to adopt the best market practices in the different dimensions in which it carries out its activity. This commitment is attested by the quality certification in the standard NP EN ISO 9001: 2008.
In addition to this certification, Fapajal has all environmental, and other, licenses under the terms of the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) legislation.
Fapajal develops its activity in a sustainable way, respecting the environment and defending a responsible forest management. It has implemented a policy of purchasing raw materials, especially bleached chemical pulp, which ensures that the wood that originates from it comes from forests managed in a responsible manner. This commitment is attested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Chain of Custody certification.
The orientation towards sustainability is also evident in the economic area. Thanks to our financial performance, we have been successively distinguished with the PME Líder status attributed by IAPMEI (public agency for competitiveness and innovation), which testifies to the quality of the performance and the low risk profile.
ISO 9001/2008 Certificate